Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
atlantean_gw

2-3ft. Japanese Maple for Bamboo

atlantean
15 years ago

All-

I currently have a ~3ft green leaf bare root Japanese maple to trade for a rooted bamboo. This is my first post on this site so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this request (I'm sure I'll find out shortly if so).

For the bamboo, I'm looking for one that grows quickly (screen) and possibly unique (hard to find). Please let me know what you have to offer. I do have several of my maples (used either for Bonsai or a full tree...incredible fall foliage) so if several of the offers are good, then we have a trade.

Thank you all in advance.

Atlantean

Comments (10)

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Are they shippable? I have several that would work for your palns... non rare though. Check out "my page" for a list I have...all but the blue fountain... sadly it didnt survive a fungi attack.
    CJ

• atlantean
    Original Author
    15 years ago

CJ-

I think I would like the Yushania anceps. How do we work this? (Yes, the maple is easily shippable right now).

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Hi, have a few pics? Thanks

{{gwi:408059}}

• atlantean
    Original Author
    15 years ago

CJ-

I like it! I'm at work right now, but will post a photo later tonight. The Japanese maples I have are roughly 30-36" and are just shooting out their leaves, ideal time for shipping.

• atlantean
    Original Author
    15 years ago

CJ-

Here's the pictures I mentioned I would post.

http://atlanteandesigns.com/media/garden_web/garden_web_trades.html

Thank you.

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Thanks for the pic... would you accept half that planter in my pic? Another person here local is interested in a division of the Pitt White too.

For some reason I do not get a notice when a reply is posted here. PM me or drop an email to clutedad@nc.rr.com

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Let me know when they ship please
    clutedad@nc.rr.com

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

tracking# please
    Thanks
    CJ

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Hello, are we still on for the trade? I have 2 others interested in some of the Pitt White I'm dividing.
    CJ

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

Guess not... well PW will be divided and shipped this weekend.
    Thanks for the offer though... maybe next time.
    CJ

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville