Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pauljechura

eBay Bamboo Purchases

pauljechura
15 years ago

Hello Folks. I have been purchasing bamboo on eBay, mostly without difficulty. Beware of an individual who sells bamboo on eBay by the name Plantzzzman.

He is morally bankrupt and you are best to look for bamboo purchases elsewhere.

Experience is the best teacher, and a leopard does not change its spots.

Paul

Comments (4)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Hello,

You might want to post to the Rate and Review Vendors forum if you have had an actual bad purchase experience with them.

I see you just joined the day before posting and are not getting follow-up replies via email though.

Sue

• pauljechura
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Sue. Thought I made the change to get the email replies. Life of a newbie, lol. I'll make that post at "Rate and Review Vendors". Could you tell me where it is?

I'm really not a complainer, and have bought alot of rare bamboo on eBay and the internet. Sure, you get some that don't make it from time to time, even though boo is quite hardy. That's part of the fun. I revived a CandyCane that got beat up in the mail and was nothing but a dead stalk with no leaves at all.

The seller Blackledge Bamboo even refunded my money. Lo and behold after much loving care and tenderness it just shooted last month and is now beautiful. Needless to say, I just sent him back the money he refunded to me. Now that is a good boo seller.

But when one misrepresents and makes false statements about a boo, puts on a wrong shipping address, then agrees to replace the dead boo with a live one when its available, then tells the purchaser that he is only trying to cheat him, well, that is what I refer to as morally bankrupt. Especially when I went so far as to send him my UPS Shipping Number so he would not incur any shipping expenses for the replacement. And after many exchanges via email, he threatens me stating he is sending someone over to my address to talk to me about it. Well, you be the judge.

Have a great day and thanks for the reply.

Paul

• mersiepoo
    15 years ago

Woah, he sounds like a thug! You might want to rant about him to http://www.ripoffreport.com. May want to save the threatening emails or forward them to ebay. That isn't a good way to get repeat business! What a canker sore he is!

• hello_c_j_here
    15 years ago

WoW! Paul!! He needs an adjustment no doubt! Ebay safe Harbor is pretty good at correcting issues like this. You should turn him in for the simple reason that he may follow through one of these days with those kind of threats. Might not be you this time, but your action may prevent someone else from catching him on a worse day or in a worse mood and he follows through. Just my opinion. Me personally... I'd have invited him over for a chat!! :) not the right answer for all situations... but we're only human... Blessings
    CJ
    USASOC 89-99

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm