Return to the Bamboo Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reviews for BuyLuckyBamboo.com

Posted by zahzeen 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 3, 09 at 16:40

Hi,

I've never posted to this forum, usually WS and New England, but I thought this was the right place to ask this question. I am planning a bridal shower and came across a website, BuyLuckyBamboo.com, where I can get favors for a little over $2.00 each. They offer 12 bamboo plants (4" stalk) with containers starting at $18.70 plus around $10.00 shipping. Depending on how many stalks you want, the type of container, the price goes up slightly. You have to put the plants in the containers and tie them. You can have them tie the plants for you and include the rocks for the planters for around $10.00 more. This isn't going to be a huge shower so I was thinking of using them. The bride to be is an avid gardener though not necessarily with bamboo. I did a search here at GW, at Dave's Garden and a general Google search to get some reviews but was unable to find any. Has anyone had experience with this company and if so, do you think it would be a good idea to use them. Thank you for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reviews for BuyLuckyBamboo.com

• Posted by kudzu9 Zone 8b, WA (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 3, 09 at 22:40

Lucky bamboo is not really bamboo: it's a houseplant known as Dracaena sanderiana. You may have better luck posting this in the Lucky Bamboo Forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bamboo Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here