Return to the Bamboo Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I grow Bamboo

Posted by boats-grow 11 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 07 at 23:36

Hi. I have a three acher Bamboo farm in California, and I have been very low key for many years. Mostly word of mouth. Recently I have been contacted about getting inspected and getting a permit. I am wondering how comlecated it can be to become letgit? And do I have to install expensive pest containment equipment? I am sure that suprize inspections will be expected. Are there other oiptions that I might look in to? A retail license or wholesale license? Thank you. I have a lot of potted plants in different sizes, and I have many trees planted. Also I want to to some instalations as well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I grow Bamboo

I'm looking for black bamboo. I have experience in permitting and work for a planning department here in California in the bay area. I might be able help you out. Where are you located?

o

First I am interested in what species you have, where you are located, and what your prices are. I am just a small time hobbyist for now but hope to expand my knowledge and start building a few things as I approach retirement.

I am looking for a source of clumping giant timbers that are suited to the central coast, near Morro Bay. Also interested in bamboo barriers to contain the runners I have.

o

looking for a source of clumping timbers near Morro Bay, Ca. e-mail aj5775@sbcglobal.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bamboo Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here