Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Manzanos for other fruiting bananas

Posted by rayandgwenn z10 Puerto Rico (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 8, 07 at 17:42

Due to a landslide, we have Manzano banana plants to trade.
We are looking for other types of fruiting bananas we don't have- Misi Luki, any Namwah, rajapuri, ninos-Lady fingers, Goldfinger, Praying Hands, Mysore, Pisang Ceylon, Monthan, SD Cavendish.

Also interested in a Chinese Yellow.
LMK- Gwenn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Manzanos for other fruiting bananas

I have raja puri, ladyfinger, and nino. Do you have any other fruit or orchids to trade?

o

I have two dwarf goldfinger pups. Just potted them after excising a very large pup. These where removed for the much large pup. Can you send me more info on the Manzano, size, condition.

o

Hi again Gwenn,

I have grand nain, ice cream and SD cavendish, also dwarf plantain and golden lotus (aka chinese yellow). I can't really deal with any more bananas lol, do you have anything else to trade? I think most of the pups I have are pretty large.

o

Gwenn, sorry to bother you here but did you get my last email? Not sure if it went through...

o

• Posted by chena z7 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 7, 07 at 13:35

Hey WRF!! I have sent you an E~..
Chena

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here