Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: I have many kinds of banana pups...

Posted by piginthepot (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 2, 09 at 20:28

Hello,

I live in Thailand now and I can provide many kinds of rare banana or some kinds of variegated banana for trade or sale. I also provide other plants for trade or sale, too. Please contact me oat email. My interesting are variegated agave or other desert plants.

Sincerely,
Golf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: I have many kinds of banana pups...

Hi,I am interested!!!!!!! You dont have your email posted,so Ill just leave this posting and hope you get it. I am interested in any dwarf varieties and if I cant trade anything,please let me know the prices my email is amandapanda920@yahoo.com (you live in Thailand,thats awesome :)

o

Hello,
I am interested in your bananas. I also have some neat rare things to trade. Please email me at djl278@psu.edu
Thank you
Dave

o

my husband loves our banna plants we have and would really like some more but I do not want all the same kind so this looks like a great way to do that...if you are still doing this could you email me @ randyprice@bellsouth.net

o

I am also very interested!!

Please email me at:

wandaredhead@aol.com

Thanks!!

o

Is it to late for me to join in with a shot at this?????

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here