|I have a planting of Musa Sumatrana ‘Rojo’ that I would like to give away to a good home. There are 4 large pseudostems and 3 small ones. The large ones are about 4.5' high. The first pic is from April 2009, where they bounced back quite nicely from the previous winter's freezes. As you can see from the pics below, they are looking a bit rough right now, but should come back with a vengeance soon. Fast and vigorous grower.
April 2009: http://imgur.com/EzZLK.jpg
I'll dig them up for you and we can meet somewhere nearby.
| Are these still available?? |
|I am going to be in Tampa next month if they are still available. What would you like in echange? I have many different bananas as well as tropicals and aquatics.|
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Banana Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.