1000 finger
ice cream
lady finger
super dwarf
raja puri
dwarf jamacian red
dwarf plantain
double

I am looking to trade for hoyas, orchids, uncommon butterfly plants, edibles, cool hanging plants, handmade soap, yard art, etc.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: bananas

Hi. Where are you in Fla? I am in Ft.Lauderdale. I am trying to get an Ice Cream pup so badly. Out of the list of things you have, I have several hoyas,in 3.5 in pots. Great smelling ones. My best is a nice fuzzy red one with silver splashed leaves, and smells just like chocolate at night. It is in constant bloom,once it sets its spurs. And it does that VERY fast and at the size it is at right now. It should bloom this summer...and it blooms nearly year round. It's called 'Hoya Pupureo Fusco' I think I have spelled that right. It has nice big umbrellas of red/purplish red fuzzy blooms,nearly perfect round ball shaped,easily grows and blooms constantly. I JUST cut its long whip like stems back yesterday, because they were getting attached to my indoor clothesline on my porch! I had to cut it back, till I find a place for it. A trade would work out great! I cant keep it under control. Any interest? Are you nearby...maybe we could trade in person? Well..let me know. Thank you, Stan. 'fordman96@hotmail.com'

o

Are you still trading ? I have an entire Mature Hoya Publicalyx Red buttons plant, and lots of butterfly loving plants I can trade you. On the edible side, I have some thornless blackberry plants that are great producers of huge sweet blackberries.

o

Hi, I know your posting is over a year old, but I'm looking for any type of dwarf banana and was wondering if you have any for trade? I don't have any bananas now but I do have some tomato plants, cucumbers, squash, roses, ziniias and zucchini if you're interested in any of these. Thanks, Joel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Joel's Lists

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here