Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Banana Trees

Posted by Angelicisi LA 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 19:37

I have Banana Trees. They get LARGE! The ones pictured are about 4 months old. I have large lots like this all over the property and small young ones too ( only 1-3ft high right now)they WILL get large tho, they don't stay small for long.

The adults here are 14-16ft with huge leaves in light shades of green. The only maint I give them here it I trim off yellowing leaves. Each plant I have here keeps making lil ones! As do the lil ones once they hit about 4-5ft tall.

I am new to this but the small ones ship fairly easily. I have sizes from 4inches to 16ft. Not interested in getting the giants out of the ground right now tho ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Banana Trees

What do you want in trade?

o

I love color, flowers/foilage, have veggie gardens, fruit trees and tropicals down! Looking to do lotsa color and have space.

o

I would love one of your banana tree pups! I have some tricolor ginger, cannas, jade, schefflera, christmas cactus, cuttings, tons of veggie seeds, just name what your looking for. :)

o

That'd be awesome. Just started cannas and want a variety :-) I have tons of plants avail for trade just haven't had the time to post offers in each catagory :-( busy season here of some great projects! But bananas I have an abundence of all sizes...happy to trade pups that are easily shipped (foot or less in size usually in a flat rate box and I can get a few in a box :-) Have larger ones but not sure about shipping or costs...don't have a lot of money to burn for larger shipping due to weight i'd think they're costly but never looked into it.

o

Would also be interested. Thanks for consideration.

o

Hey do you have a bannana plant thats ready to grow bannanas?Would that be one of ur large plants?And how much would you like for one of them?Please get back to me asap thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here