Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
slfairless

HAVE: Banana pups

slfairless
15 years ago

I have 4 rojo, 3 dwarf cavendish, and 4 ice cream pups for trade. I also have some unrooted brug cuttings, tons of red stripe canna, and a small amount of stuttgart canna (only to trade for equally hard to find plants).

I'm looking to trade for some cool tropicals, maybe a palm, different types of bananas, plumeria, thick cane bamboo, etc.

Comments (11)

• rayandgwenn
    15 years ago

Hi-
    I have loads of stuff to trade- bananas, plumeria and tropicals galore!
    Are your "rojo" bananas red? I guess it may seem like a dumb question but I just bought a "green red", and the bananas are green.....I want red bananas!
    Send me an email-
    Gwenn

• firebird1
    15 years ago

Hi! I would like an exchange with you if we can work it out. I don't have any banana plants, I would love a pup! I have white butterfly ginger plants (mature). If not, maybe we can work something else out. I don't have a lot of tropical plants, but have cannas and beautiful amarylis.

• gulfcoast_newbie
    15 years ago

I have "Orinoco" pups to trade if you still have any of the Ice Cream pups left. I also have Super Dwarf Cavendish that I would trade for Cavendish pups. The only problem with the SD cavs are that they are not pups. I do not know if it is possible to trade a full plant (30") or corm,...but I would be willing to if it is possible. Let me know if you are interested...

• stefpix
    14 years ago

is the rojo red and small?
    interested

i have some mango seedlings. mono and polyembrionic - make nice houseplant - I could trade. some extra red caladiums too

some images here

http://picasaweb.google.com/stefpix/PhalaenopsisMango

• figara
    14 years ago

Can you spare one for a newbie who doesn't have anything to trade? :))

• figara
    14 years ago

ha,ha,ha I did not realized that the posting is 1year old!!!
    They are gone by now or too big to ship.

• hottina44
    7 years ago
    How can I make my banana plant make pups? I have a super Dwarft banana & id love to ge a pup ? What does it? Food sun what? Some ppl. Get many & some like me never get pups ? Can someone help my bananas make pups? They only get a few ft. Tall, they're about 6" tall now? Any help I'd appreciate
  • hottina44
    7 years ago
    Why don't they take down old offers to trade for pups? From 08? That's a waste of space & ppl. Hopes & dreams.Do super dwarft bananas make pups? I've had a few but they came. With a pup & it died or Never made any pups. Does anyone know if that type of banana ( being so small) makes pups? If someone knows if that type puts out pups ??? Thanks for the info?
  • hottina44
    7 years ago
    How do I get to web garden? I can't get there?
  • Lauren Crosariol
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Would you like to trade a 1000 fingers banana pup for an ice cream or rojo? I've killed two already and would like to try that one again! I also have some cannas, and a few other tropicals.

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner