Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have GIANT California Gold Pup - local pickup

Posted by Banana_villa 9 (bananavilla@sbcglobal.net) on
Mon, Aug 8, 05 at 10:16

If anyone is in or near the SF Bay Area of Ca and is interested in a monster sized Califronia Gold pup, contact me. This is way too big to ship so please do not ask.
Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have GIANT California Gold Pup - local pickup

How much are you selling this away?

o

No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.

o

As far as I know, Mike is not a commercial nor business sellers of bananas, humble hobbyist like the most of us. There is actually no profit whatsoever in selling bananas (hobbyist) in limited quantities in this forum. I am thankful for the contributions of Mike and others for making this forum great and from time to time appreciating them to tell us availability of hard to obtain varieties.

I just wanted to tell everyone here that there are other more pleasant forums that have better user interfaces, and has a section that is meant to advertise your sales or availabilities of your bananas for trade or exchange from a hobbyist's collections.

Here's the link, and I hope you guys get a chance to go over the other alternative forum, of which I am not the owner and so will not benefit me in any way. This is just an alternative, very new, not a lot of people, but if a lot would join, especially the banana gurus here, it would be a lot better than this forum in a way that it allows you to sell or trade your bananas. The new site is still fresh, and open to suggestions, always free and no heavy commercial banners yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Great and New Banana Forum.

o

Do you still have the CA Gold Pup? What are you looking for in trade? I'm in the North Bay.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here