Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Houston Local to trade bananas with!!!

Posted by checkmates_realm 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 22, 06 at 12:08

I am in Houston and am looking for another person in Houston to trade banana pups with -

I have:
Thousand Fingers
Red Jamacian
Truly Tiny (super dwarf max height = 18 inches)
Manzano
Orinco
Mystery banana I brought back from Costa Rica - fruit has orange sweet flesh.

Looking to trade for any banana types I don't have listed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Houston Local to trade bananas with!!!

• Posted by mauryc 8b-9a Louisiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 24, 06 at 9:07

Do you ever get to Baton Rouge? I have 1780, grand nain, bordelon, african rhino horn, dwarf red, chinese yellow, raja pura and ice cream. I have thousand dingers, saba and hua moa but they are all to small. Let me know.

mauryc@cox.net

Maury

o

There is a plant trade coming up in Galveston County in 2 weeks and one at Mercer in about 3 weeks. Check the Texas forum, exchanges for details. We have several banana people in our group. I'll see what has pups in the yard.
Tally HO!

o

I go to Houston about every two months. I have lady fingers, unnamed banana trimmed in burgundy color, and another unnamed banana. Hope you got to attend the Mercer plantmeet, we all had a great time. Tally, Nadine, and a few others had some named banana plants, not on your list. Dee

o

I'm in Galveston, if you come down this way give me a buzz, we'll go digging in the yard. Tally Ho!

o

I have a few bananas not on your list and live just North of Humble. I don't know if you are still interested.

Tami

o

Hey, I'm in the Pearland area. Below are some of the bananas I grow.

Musa- unknown green fruiting variety
M. basjoo
M. acumintata 'Burmese Blue'
M. 'Zebrina'
M. 'Super Dw. Cavendish'
M. 'Dw. Cavendish'
M. 'High Color Mini'
M. laterita (some call it ornata)
Musella lasiocarpa
Ensete venticosum 'Maurelli'

o

I have a few bananas but I am interested 1000 fingers. I am in Tampa FL and I am looking for 1000 fingers for trade or exchange.
bitki07

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here