Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daryljurassic

HAVE: Free/trade in Cincinnati area only

daryljurassic
13 years ago

I will have some free banana plants this fall when I divide & bring them in for the winter - cavendish & zebrina and also some EE bulbs. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - sorry absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS - I ain't shipp'in these folks & won't respond to any requests... Depending on the # of responses, I'd prefer to "spread the wealth". Not sure what I'll have by Oct. - maybe a 12+ of ea. I'm just north of Cincinnati, OH near KI. Various heights - 1' -6'? I only bring in a few naners anymore & hate to throw these guys in the compost. Prefer a trade for diff banana or cold hardy palm. I already have/don't need: musa basjoo, zebrina & "dwarf" cavandish. I have the responses set to forward to my email & let you know more in Sept. I usually start in early Oct. depending on the frost forecast. If I don't get a trade, these guys are free or compost. Note: I only divide my musa basjoos in the early/mid spring and they would be for trade only - given my climate & then season..., theres never a need to just pitch them...

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH