Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: White Iholene, Ha'a, Haa Haa

Posted by antbeez6 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 4, 08 at 17:25

Hello. I have cuttings of Monstera deliciosa albo variegata and I will have pups of Ice cream blue java banana, Red Iholene banana, Rose banana, and Dwarf Nam Wah banana to offer. I am looking for White Iholene, Ha'a, Haa Haa, and Dwarf white Iholene banana plants. If you are feeling generous, I am also looking for Ae Ae. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: White Iholene, Ha'a, Haa Haa

I forgot to mention I will also have a dwarf banana plant pup (the mother plant has a red stem, green leaves with red spots that soon disappear, and it is only one foot tall of pseudostem). I am also looking for Red Siam Ruby and Thai Black Balbisiana bananas. Thanks again.

o
RE: WANTED: White Iholene, Ha'a, Haa Haa

I do not have any of the banana types that you are looking for,... but since you received no replies or offers,...and after all this is an exchange forum,.. I thought that would at least offer what I have. I have "Orinoco" pups and should also have Super Dwarf Cavendish pup to trade if you are interested. I would love to trade for a couple of the Ice Cream Blue pups if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here