Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: 50 varieties for trade

Posted by pitangadiego San Diego, CA (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 28, 05 at 23:25

I have almost 50 varieties that I am willing to trade, if you have a fruting variety which I do not.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: 50 varieties for trade

I have a couple I didn't see on your list. Are you interested in dwarf plantain or nino? If so I am interested in your other fruit (no more naners), what do you have rooted?

o

Hello there,

I have a Cuban Plum tree, that was smuggled by a familly member from cuba. I dont know a species name, all I know is that I havent seen it before. I would snap a picture for you but it drops all its leaves in the winter. I'll check on it regularly and try and get a picture when it sprouts new growth. it has tiny flowers on the "trunk"/branches and fruits there. The fruits are red and pretty tasty and have an odd shaped seed.

You have one specific plant I am dieing to grow here in Florida, Musa ae ae.

Let me know if your interested. E-mail me directly at: Reefenvy@reefenvy.com

Kindest Regards,

Juan-Carlos Munoz
Miami, Florida

o

I am very new to gardening but have always wanted a banana plant every since I went to Florida as a young child...lets say over 30 years ago LOL. I don't have anything spectacular to offer except some thornless raspberries...these are very tasty and no thorns. I would love a small banana plant that can be potted and taken inside in the winter as I live in Michigan. It would be great to get actual fruit, if that is possible, so my grandkids can see where bananas come from. This seems to be their favorite fruit. If interested in the raspberries please let me know.

o

I have Italian Honey White Fig and others I do not see on your list.

Do you have a red leaf Dwarf Banana that stays about 3'?

Do you have Ae Ae pup?

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here