Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Any Type Banana Plants

Posted by kchedville 9La (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 05 at 0:35

Lost our Garden to the Eye of Katrina in lower Louisiana - everything is gone. Moved to Mississippi, We are asking for donations of any type of Banana Plant Pups. I will pay postage since we have nothing for a trade except dead plants. Thanks -
THanks in advance for any help.

our address is:

kchedville
10431 Hwy 11 South
Poplarville, Mississippi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Any Type Banana Plants

Is there anything else on your "wish list"?

o

I am digging up two new babies from my mature tree tomorrow. If you can wait until the week of the 16 of Jan , I can send you one of them. We are moving from Jacksonville, Fl to Lafayette, Louisiana the weekend of the 13th. I can send to shortly after that.

Shes a mini that grew to about 7 foot including her leaves. The leaves are about three foot long and about two foot wide. The trunk is a wonderful deep red.

Heres a link to a pic of the mother tree

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/itsmedenee/garden/MVC-059F.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/itsmedenee/garden/MVC-063F.jpg

o

Will have some pups in the spring. If I don't get you a list of what I have available, shoot me an email reminder. If you're willing to drive to the Northshore I could probably load you up with a bunch of stuff.

I'll be in touch.

Dave

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here