Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: New Banana Addict - Need 'em all!

Posted by santoury MA (santoury@aol.com) on
Sat, Dec 29, 07 at 0:51

Just tonight I'm a new Banana addict. What started it? An Ebay auction for Musa velutina seeds. That got my juices flowing.

So, I want 'em all - Any and all NAMED BANANAS! ANY SIZE! Check out my extensive list for potential trades. I like big trades, too.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: New Banana Addict - Need 'em all!

• Posted by lady 10 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 17, 08 at 18:09

I have many bananas but will have to look in the am to see what I have that can be shipped. Most likely ice cream, raja puri, 1000 finger, ladyfinger maybe more. I am interested in your xanthosoma lindenii and blue ginger email me if interested at ladygardener at embarq mail dot com

o

That's quite a list you have, are you a nursery?

o

New to Bananas too :-) Remember me? CJ from Bamboo land... Tophersmith and I met up today as a matter of fact... he told me about a super sale at a local nursery here... I spent 9 bucks and filled my truck with several 7 foot banana plants and 4 huge elephant ears. Thanks again Chris.

Oh and the japanese Plum tree is getting huge!! will likely try to divide it now that its finally branching too.
Blessings
CJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here