Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Planted my banana outside in New England today

Posted by tmc2009 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 23:47

It was in the 80's today and I decided to bring my banana plants outside to enjoy the weather. I decided to take the risk and replant the banana that revealed the flag leaf late in the summer last year, followed by bananas. I hope it starts growing again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Replanting banana tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Planted my banana outside in New England today

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 26, 12 at 9:36

thats pretty awesome that you got it to bloom. too bad they didnt ripen up. did you say you dont know what type it is.

Mike

o

Amazing!
Good luck to ya

o

I really enjoyed the video and it is with good timing. My plants should be delivered this week. When time permits I want to see your Red Haven Peach video. I planted a Red Haven this year as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Georgia Home Orchard

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here