Return to the Banana Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ele Ele is so pretty

Posted by bananasdotorg S Fla 10b (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 07 at 3:43

Ele Ele

The pseudostem has turned some shades of black.
This is a gorgeous tri-color banana plant!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ele Ele is so pretty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ele Ele is so pretty

Oh great, now I want one of THOSE. (hehe) Very beautiful! Thank you for the link! I only have an Ice Cream and a Rajapuri but am adding more bananas. I had no idea I would fall in love with a plant as much as these. I should have started planting bananas a LONG time ago.

o

Thanks for the kind words!
There are so many kinds to collect!
And there's a prize at the end of each pseudostem!
Growing bananas is so enjoyable, I totally agree. :)

o

Oh my GOSH....your pictures!!!...I only clicked on your link a few minutes ago. I only saw just the two pictures when I replied to your post the first time. Who is your photographer, and are ALL of those beautiful bananas yours? Mine will never look that good. I live in California and it's still hot here. I can't dig fast enough so I can buy more bananas. :)
And I haven't learned how to post pictures yet because I'm not computer smart or I would show off my ice cream and Rajapuri. :(
And the flowers on those bananas.....WOW.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Banana Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here