Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
themadfifer

ccd

themadfifer
14 years ago

Total newbie to this. Personaly I would not rule out R.f in the form of microwaves, however frequencies are not what I would assume to affect the beasties as I would think that resonance would have to incur within the body of the bee. This would essentialy cook the bee and one would assume that all colonies be wiped out if this were the case. I am a fully trained R.F technician and I have suffered R.F burn and I have no doubt that long term exposure to microwaves do in fact cause cancer, women that wear under wired bra's are at risk as is anyone with a zip or metalic button fly on there lower garmants. Given that the human body has an electrical field then metalic objects placed around ones body acts like a receiving antenna, it actually draws the signal. The scary part is that we are now sitting in front of a computer system that is operating at microwave levels between the CPU, bus speeds, memory speeds etc'.

However Where it comes to verora mite and viruses and also bacteria. Has anyone tried fitting cold cathode U.V which can be run off 12 volt car batteries and are usually supplied for computer systems. U.V kills bacteria and perhaps may kill viruses, surely at a tiny cost it would be worth trying.

Matt