Return to the Bees and Beekeeping Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Startup beekeeping equipment to loan

Posted by fraservalleyguy (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 12, 10 at 18:24

Anyone think its a good idea to offer to lend out beekeeping equipment and experience to help someone get started in beekeeping? The only startup cost would be getting the package of bees or nucs.

Last I checked they are about $100 per package and
they do survive more than one year.

I would like to offer this in exchange for half of the harvest.

Fraser Valley east of Vancouver BC is my location.

have a nice day

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Startup beekeeping equipment to loan

fraservalleyguy

I'm not sure if anyone would go for this, you can always try.
You would be getting half of the harvest and not lifting one finger...not sure if anyone would go for it? Perhaps for one season but what's after?
Bees in your property?

o
RE: Startup beekeeping equipment to loan

Chrisen General Enterprises is a startup beekeeping business and we have 150 hectarage of land potencially for beekeeping because it has trees that produce pollen and it`s near the river we are targeting to start with 1500 beehives.so we are in ned of equipment such as beehives, protective clothes, processing machine on loan.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bees and Beekeeping Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here