Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: help with the forums

Posted by
plant.babies Oregon desert zone
(gw:plant.babies) on
Thu, Jun 29, 06 at 13:13

I find the forums difficult to use at times

I can't seem to use my "back" button once I am in a thread window, and sometimes get lost. If I use the 'return to forum' button in page 5, for example, it takes me back to page 1.

I can't seem to return to the forum when I do a Search -- I have to go all the way back to the main forum listings and start over!

I would also like to keep track of specific threads so they don't get lost in the 20 or so that I am posting/responding to, but can find no way to do that.

Are there work-arounds for these problems?

I am using Firefox.

Thanks,
d

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: help with the forums

I really don't know why your back button wouldn't take you back to the page you just came from...b4 opening a thread.

The way to keep track of specific threads, is to just go to the left, and click on "Clip this Post".

It will save it, and then you can see all your clippings by going to your member page. It helps me to save my member page, and the list of all the forums, in my favorites. It saves time in getting there.

Hope this helps.

Sue

o
RE: wanted: help with the forums

I have the same problem. I thought it was just me! I also use firefox. Its such a pain to get on this site- thats why I always have people e mail me. Its much easier to keep track .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here