Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted maculata angel wing begonia cuttings

Posted by blackmagic 3a Qc (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 21, 04 at 22:25

Hi,I am discuraged.i bought maculata seeds from stokes, but when I got them i could not beleive how tiny and almost invisible they are.I was hoping That someone out there could give me good size cuttings,I have no Idea if i will be able to grow those seeds!I would be happy to trade with you, Have a look at my trade list and let me know what you would like in return. I love all kinds of begonia , If you have other species, let me know what you can spare, if I can get a few different cuttings from you, I would be a happy camper ;-)
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted maculata angel wing begonia cuttings

Hello,
I have what i was told angel wing begonia dont know about maculate' Mine has tapered leaves with small whitish spots on the leafs. Blooms fushia color too light pink. If this is what you are looking for maybe we can make a trade.
lilliumgrma

o
RE: Wanted maculata angel wing begonia cuttings

Hi-I also have angelwing begonias--houseplant-inside has green leaves-pink underneath silver spots-pink flowers- approx 3 ft tall--outside in the summer--the leave are dark forrest green-silver spots with burgandy underneath--and dark scarlet to coral flowers--grow like crazy-I keep them trimmed at 4 ft--If this is what you are looking for let me know--I have several large rooted cuttings to trade
Jeanette

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here