Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Rattail Cactus for Begonia w/Coral Blooms

Posted by catsoup zone 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 12, 06 at 12:49

I would like a rattail cactus plant. I think they usually have pink blooms. I saw one that had an orage bloom. I would like the one with the orange bloom. I have 2 epis, rooted plants. One has a red bloom, the other a bright pink bloom. I also have rooted yellow mums, begonias with coral blooms that are gorgeous. These are nice plants, not just rooted starts
Kathie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Rattail Cactus for Begonia w/Coral Blooms

Hi Kathie

I'm interested in trading for your coral-flowering begonia....is it a cane-type?

I have a cactus that could be called a Rat Tail Cactus....It's small, just a couple of starts, but I have a whole greenhouse full of other things I could trade also.

If you're interested, I could get more information & pics of various things.

Here's a short list, not all:

Ctenanthe Lubbersiana - California Ginger--couple of pups I could separate

Alocasia Macrorhizza - plain green, couple of good-sized pups

NO ID Rex Beg - rooted leaf, just beginning to show a group of new leaves

Assorted cactus--got some nice Echinopsis in particular, various opuntias, several rooted Stapelia, and others...the rat-tail is one I recently got, several cuttings about 3-4 inches long

Assorted succulents--sedums, graptopetalum, echevaria Black prince (kinda small), Euphorbia millii (red, old-fashioned), other Euphorbias, Crassula (perforata?), common aloe, plus others

assorted Iris--but don't know colors/names, large hybrids
Hosta lancifolia
a white perennial salvia

I could go on, but it's early in the morning for me--can't remember everything LOL still need a couple more cups of coffee.

ANYONE ELSE, I'd love to trade for some begonias, preferably cane- or shrub-types.

THANKS!
Tim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here