Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Several Begonias

Posted by TamiXWP SE Texas 9a (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 23, 05 at 12:03

I have several Begonias that are divisions. These are nice size starters. I would love to trade for other Begonias I don't have that are about the same size and several in the same trade. I want to share pictures of what's being traded too. Not really interested in making one plant trades but is nice enough I will consider.
Sophie Cecile 6 leaves
Orococo 8 leaves
U-400 8 Leaves
Marmaduke 7 Leaves
Don Miller 6 leaves
Passing Storm 9 leaves
Hee Haw 14 leaves
Hat Tamalie 8 leaves
Beatrice Haddrell 4 leaves
Beef Steak 7 leaves
Maurease Amy 6 leaves
Cracklin Rosy 6 leaves
Spanish Moss 11 leaves

I mail Proirity and expect the same. I wet the roots,wrap in wet Paper towell and then in Plastic with a rubber band. I never cover the leaves in plastic but wrap in News Paper. I try real hard for the plant to get the least stress as posible. I want the plant in good shape when it gets to its new home and I expect the same. Hope we can trade a few.

Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Several Begonias

Hi Tami,
I'm fairly a "newbie" to begonias, but I have a couple (or more) that need divided. I only know the name of one---Devil's Paradise---but can send photos of all (3 Rexes & 2 Angel wings).
I've just been drooling over the catalog photos of Marmaduke!
PLMK if you're interested.
Wendy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here