Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
begonias rex 'Great American Cities' where to find???

Posted by decogrl 6B (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 13, 08 at 16:14

Oh how lovely they are! I am not a wholesaler, so don't know how to get them...particularly the 'New York Swirl' and the "Charlotte Chiffon".

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: begonias rex 'Great American Cities' where to find???

decogrl,

There are two places that I know of that have GAC - one is on eBay (Andiel's garden and other occasional sellers) and the other is Plants for Kids (I've bought from them a couple of times and they ship fairly quick). I just did a quick check on Andiel's and I guess he quit eBay or maybe it's the time of year.

Logees has a couple once in a while so check them out. Local stores carry them at times and hopefully they will become more common place in the future. I bought 'Taurus' at a Home Depot in California back in September. They had several GAC begonias as well.

Anyway, check PFK. The more you order the cheaper they are. They went up on prices last year.

'PFK'

Booman Floral has them as well but I think it is wholesale only.

o
RE: begonias rex 'Great American Cities' where to find???

You can find begonias at glasshouseworks.com
they have many varieties.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here