Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dragon Lady Begonia!

Posted by shox sandiego co. (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 20, 05 at 20:42

Has anyone heard of Begonia:Dragon Lady? My sister says she saw HGTV show ,and this Mayita Dinos had mentioned it.I've searched Far and Wide,even Am.Begonia Society,No luck. Anybody Help Us? Now my sis "swears" its Dragon Lady" not Dragon Wing or any other,but possibly wrong?I sent her this so she can join too ,Thank you if you can help us,and even if you can't!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dragon Lady Begonia!

• Posted by MingTea z8 OR Corvallis (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 22, 05 at 13:17

i haven't heard of 'Dragon Lady' begonia. if it was on a home and garden show, i would think it would be 'Dragon Wings.' have you looked up pictures of 'Dragon Wings?' to confirm yea or nay?

if there's ever a begonia you're curious about and you don't know the exact name, it'd really help if you could describe it--when at the ABS home page, you can visit their virtual greenhouse and read about the different begonia groups. is it a cane? a semperflorens? etc. there are so many begonias that this information may not be enough, but at least it's a start.

good luck!
-ming

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here