Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new Angel-wing begonia (pic)

Posted by greattigerdane z5NY (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 29, 07 at 15:58

I bought an angel-wing begonia today at a local nursery for $4.99 which I thought was a great price, and it's a decent size plant growing in a 6" pot.

Does anyone happen to know this one's common name? I saw one on ebay which has spots, although it's a little different than mine called, "Miss Janet"

Thanks,
Billy Rae

Here is a link that might be useful: Angel-wing

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new Angel-wing begonia (pic)

It reminds me of 'My Special Angel'. There are so many that look so much alike, it is hard to tell the difference. Anyway, if it is anything like 'My Special Angel' then you will be very happy with it.

o
RE: My new Angel-wing begonia (pic)

hcmcdole,

It does remind of 'My Special Angel' but your right about so many looking alike which can make some of them hard to tell apart!

Thanks,
Billy Rae

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here