Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Begonias in Canada

Posted by klyde 8 (My Page) on
Sun, May 8, 11 at 0:18

Hi there:

Still a newbie so be patient...is there a source for begonias in Canada? I am totally familiar with ALL of my local garden centres and plant shops. Rexes are about it. I not even seen a cane begonia for sale. A friend gave me a cutting (holy cow do they all grow that fast?), or I wouldn't even have that. Anyone know of a source in Canada? We do not have a local begonia society, the closest one that I know of is clear across the country in Eastern Canada (I'm on Vancouver Island). I'd sure appreciate any thoughts on the matter...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Begonias in Canada

klyde there is a begonia society in Vancouver. BC fuchsia and begonia society thay are having thier annual show and exhibition at Van Dusen Floral Hall on July 23 and 24 37th and Oak .What part of the Island are you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here