Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kcook323

Indoor Begonia Please Help

kcook323
11 years ago

Does anyone have any information on how to care for an indoor begonia? I'm trying to revive one that looks like it has already bloomed. I will try to post pictures of the one I have and one of one I saw that I'm pretty sure came from the same batch.

Long story short, I saw one at the bank with beautiful orange blooms. No one really knew what it was, a customer brought it to them. All they knew was it came from the local hardware store and they thought it was a double begonia. When I went to the hardware store, they didn't have anymore. A few days later, I was looking in their greenhouse and they happened to have four, of what looks like could have been the same plant, just no blooms (or actually dying blooms). They had it in their "plant hospital" area. I bought one for myself and my mother in law (she can make weeds bloom beautiful flowers, lol) but we are looking for instructions, as we want to keep them as indoor plants. Any help, links, etc will be greatly appreciated. I have been searching online, but the only thing I seem to fine is outdoor planting care.

Thanks!

Kendra

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:433030}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone