Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laurelzito

Antonelli Brothers Begonias red powder food help

Laurel Zito
11 years ago

I am looking for a plant food that they used to sell at Antonelli Brothers Begonias. It was like miracid, but it was a red powder instead of a blue powder like miracle grow. I bought some of before Antonelli Brothers Begonias went out of business. I don't know where I can find it again. I have to use miracid which is ok with me, but some people don't think miracle grow is organic enough. I remember this red powder food was organic or natural or something like that. It is a good for ferns as well as Begonias.

The name of the food started with the letter R. It could have been something like Rome or Romie. It was a longer word then just four letters, but for some reason my brain has spaced out the name. If can find the name I could do a search on ebay and maybe find the food again. Maybe it was something that Antonelli Brothers Begonias made in the house? But, I think I once saw it at Half Moon Bay Nursery. I think it came in two colors red and green, where as miracle grow is blue. The green was a different formula. It was a foliage type of thing you could spray on the leaves or use a watering can. I hope someone can think of name even if they don't make it anymore. I just want to know the name for my personal interest.

Comments (2)