Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hints for Maid Marion?

Posted by fredg78756 8 (My Page) on
Mon, May 10, 10 at 16:45

I just can't seem to get my Maid Marion to do much. Are they hyper-sensitive? The leaves dry out, implying lack of humidity but I've got her in the same area with the others that are thriving. Even new leaves come out and within a few days are dry and fall off. I hand spritz them at least 2-3 times a day, plus I have a humidifier in that area as well. Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hints for Maid Marion?

I have mine in a terrarium where it has been for 2 or 3 years at least. I water it every few months (barely) and it seems to do fine but not a lot of growth.

o
RE: Hints for Maid Marion?

Then I shall move Ms. Marion closer to the humidifier. If I lose her, so be it. I've got plans to attend the SW ABS show in Ft. Worth later this month and have already started clearing room for new arrivals I'll drive home with.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here