Return to the Begonia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help my little Begonia

Posted by GardeningGirl12078 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 18:10

I tried planting Begonia's this year and my poor plants are not doing well at all. They look like they may have some kind of fungus maybe? I was hoping someone could help as I am very new to gardening and have zero experience with begonia's. These are the type with wax leaves and little pink flowers. They are exposed to full sun and they are waterered every other day. For the last week temperatures have been in the high 90s. (just a little background.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help my little Begonia

Given time I think your Begonia will do great, it looks very good to me..

o

Isn't this the same post from the annuals forum? That little plant looks familiar.

o

Sorry, it's the clinic forum where I saw it. Whew, I'm not going crazy!

o

I agree w/Purple. Your Begonia looks great.
Why do you there's fungus? Toni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Begonia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here