Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
secretplanter

Help With Begonia

secretplanter
14 years ago

My grandma had begonia's all her life when i was growing up and living with her, and I always loved them. so I recently decided to purchase one. I bought mine when it was very small and I wanted to keep it in a planter. so it immediatley started growing like crazy and blooming. i always use miracle grow. wasnt long until I had to put it a huge planter i have had it maybe two years. this begonia has survived a tornado lol i always leave my begonia inside but once i had placed it outside to get some sun and i had forgotten about it and while i was out a really bad storm and tornado with hail hit our town and i just barely made it home before the tornado hit, when i did get home it was hailing and my begonia had already been blown off my outside table, i ran outside in the hail and scooped up my begonia and replanted it inside (whew) anyway just yesterday it was really nice outside and i decided to set my begonia outside, this begonia is really huge really big flowering everywhere lol so i sat it on my table outside and yesterday evening I look out and its like it is all spread apart and laying over, not wilted or anything just not standing up like it was. so i brought it in and not knowing to to do i had to use some twine and go around it to hold it up. I would like to know why this happened and what can i do to keep my begonia standing upright

Comments (2)