Return to the Bog Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Request for Bog garden Photos

Posted by fredsbog z5/6 NE Ohio (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 9, 06 at 12:30

Hey all,

I'm giving a powerpoint presentation on Bog gardening at a local botanical garden and am looking for photos of other's bogs to include. I'm looking for your best pictures of your bog gardens, especially things like the down and dirty step by step pictures, your favorite bog plants, seasonal interests like winter bog pics (Kwoods??), etc.

I'd be most appreciative of any help. I will of course give proper credit i.e. your name and where you garden.

If you can help, let me know either through the forum or send your pictures to me at boggardener@cox.net Thanks your your help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Request for Bog garden Photos

• Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 9:41

You're welcome to anything I've got, no credit neccesary unless it helps w/ the format of your presentation. Sounds like a great thing to do and I'd be happy if I can help in any way. Please be warned I am incredibly disorganized and inefficient when it comes to filing/organizing photos and the bog is asleep (under blanket) as of last weekend. Anything usable that I've posted you're welcome to. Anything I can find I'll send to your address (no step by step but I think I have some interesting plant shots). Any preferred file type, size, resolution?

o

I'd appreciate whatever you have to share. format and size do not matter, I can make changes if need be.

Credit, I think it would make the presentation more interesting to show what others are doing in other parts of the country (world?). Perhaps, name and City/State.

I will save a couple of your photos of the S. leucophylla in the snow, I think that looks great!

o

Heres a link to a video one of my bog gardens in early spring:

There are also some images of individual species, both in the wild and in my garden at:

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~lmm6n

I have another really nice garden done more as a seep, but my digital camera died so I don't have any pictures of that one yet.

Lonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bog Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here