Return to the Bog Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help finding Cranberry Plants

Posted by jgitch z6 MA (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 8:14

I just built my first bog to grow cranberries (7 x 9 raised bed), and now I am having trouble finding places to get plants. I have 6 plants that I started from runners I got a few years ago from a local cranberry celebration, but now want to get a few more so my bed doesn't look so bare.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help finding Cranberry Plants

I just did a google.com search for 'cranberry plants for sale' and found a lot of places that have them for sale - they are expensive, though.

o

Where are you located? The Garden in the Woods in Natick sells them.

o

Where are you located? The Garden in the Woods in Natick sells them.

You could order plants online (although the shipping costs kill you). For that matter, you could buy a bag of whole cranberries at the grocery store and plant the seeds.

o

Was able to find a pretty good deal online (including S&H) for quite large plants. Am also going to see about checking out The Garden in the Woods tomorrow since I am heading up that way (thanks edlincoln for the suggestion); emailed them to check their availability.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bog Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here