Return to the Bog Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White Calopogon

Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 25, 06 at 12:22

Here's a white grass pink I grew this year.

If anyone has shots from this year I'd love to see them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White Calopogon

Hey Ken!

Here's my plain old Calopogon tuberosus this past spring. Yours rocks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tom

o

• Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 14, 06 at 9:20

Hey Tom!

How's things on your side of the planet? Any more orchid shots I can drool over?

"Yours rocks!"
Well, your photographic skills trump my white Calopogon.

o

Hola- I have three + Calopogons growing, one came up on a small bog, and the others are in the yard, but even when they came up during the spring, they did not bloom this year. Too dry? Luis

o

Hey Tom!

How's things on your side of the planet? Any more orchid shots I can drool over?

"Yours rocks!"
Well, your photographic skills trump my white Calopogon.

Hey Kwoods! Yeah, I got lots 'o shots in the computer. Actually, I'm working hard on a website right now, so it'll be up and running in a couple months (I hope!)

Hola- I have three + Calopogons growing, one came up on a small bog, and the others are in the yard, but even when they came up during the spring, they did not bloom this year. Too dry? Luis

Hey Luis! How are you? Sometimes plants just take a break for a year. I have a Calanthe that flowered like mad three years ago and grew like crazy. The next year it had NO blooms! This year it was full of blooms! Regarding the Calopogon, yes, give them plenty of water during their growth cycle and FULL SUN. Without full sun they cannot bloom properly.

Good to hear from you guys!

Tom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bog Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here