Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
myohhmy

WANTED: on going book exchange

myohhmy
19 years ago

Wondering if anyone is interested in doing an ongoing book book exchange? Each month 2 GARDENING books to be exchanged for 2 other books. Each person on the list will send to the next person on the list once a month.

I know books are hard to part with, but how many times can you read the same book? Most books are EXPENSIVE so this could be a real money saver! All I ask is that the books be published since 1990. Also do not write in the books while looking at them.

Shipping with Media mail (book rate) would run about $2 -3 per month TOPS as media mail is cheapest way to send books. Takes approx 5 - 10 days to arrive.

Specialtiy garden books would be preferred as most "basic" gardening books are for begginers. It would be fun to see what is in the mail each month, plus learn more about different aspects of gardening we may not have spent the money purchase books on that topic.

I wonder what kind of books will await us each month in our mail box???? irises, roses, daylillies, water gardening, shade gardening, cacti, propagation, new types of gardening (square foot gardening, lasangua gardening, ect) vegtable gardening, annuals, periennals, landscaping, bonsi, topiary, color combinations, textures, garden retreats, attracting birds, attracting butterflies, Who knows what will show up? I can't wait to see what we get!

All I ask is that If FOR ANY REASON any member EVER feels the need to drop out PLEASE let me know ASAP as to not spoil the robin for the rest of us.

This group currently has 4 members in it and just sent out its first sets of books. Please let me know if you would like to be added or if you would like more information about joining.

Thanks for your interst

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!