Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Looking for books or catolog on plant seed and bulbs

Posted by Anna_lisa canada (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 31, 04 at 8:33

Hi looking for books or catologs on plants sorry but Iam just started out so i don't have any to trade. If anybody know where I can order free catolog on gardening let me know Anna Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Looking for books or catolog on plant seed and bulbs

Hi Anna_lisa,
Stokes Seeds will send you a free catalog on request. It is a wonderful source of information for annual, perennial, vegetable and herb seeds/plants. It has a chart explaining when to sow the seeds and their spacing requirements, and plenty of pictures. Click the link below for their website (where you can request the catalog) and try not to order too many seeds!

Here is a link that might be useful: Stokes Seeds

o

looking for free catolog for plant & bulbs if any one can help me with that I WOULD GREATLY APRECIATE IT THANK YOU

o

Park Seed has a great section in their catalog, with germination dates for their huge selection of seed offerings, and other info. You can order their catalog. Check it out:

www.parkseed.com

o

I am employed for Burpee Seed, Cooks Garden and Heronswood. Feel free to call and ask for me or any representative and we will first class you all three catalogs, or just stop by the websites. Take Care !

o

I have compiled a list of seed & plant companies on my site. Just follow the link & click on 'favorite websites'. Then just click on the ones you are interested in. Some won't have catalogs but most will have them - some will be free & others you have to pay for. Also, if anyone has any they would like to add, feel free.

Here is a link that might be useful: links to seed/plant catalogs, garden journal

o

Thanks, Kathy! I saved your site to favorites.

Blessings,
Angela

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here