Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a gardening book!

Posted by Lynn65 z10CA (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 18, 04 at 17:43

I am searching for a garening book and unfortunately I don't remember either the name or the author. It is a book that shows how to decorate your garden with vintage pieces such as an old rusted metal bed or sap buckets, etc. It is similar to a book called, Garden Junk. I would appreciate any information about the book I am searching for. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a gardening book!

Is it "Garden Antiques and Collectibles" by Teri Dunn?

o

Thanks for responding Sunflowerpoet. That's not the book but I sure wish it was.

o

Is it a book by Steve Felding ? Bev

o

How about:

Garden Decoration From Junk: Transform Household Junk Into Fabulous Garden Features by Leeann Mackenzie (Author)

Salvage Style for the Garden: Simple Outdoor Projects Using Reclaimed Treasures by Dana Irwin (Author), Marcianne Miller (Author)

Marie

o

Bev, I couldn't find a book by Steve Felding. Thanks for your help.

MsMarieH, I thank you for both of the book suggestions. I looked them up on Amazon and Abe Books and I think that Salvage Style could be the book that I'm looking for. I ordered a copy. Thanks again.
Lynn

o

I think I must have been in a fog when I posted before. The authors I was thinking of are Steve Bender & Felder Rushing. Sorry !! They have another book called Passalong Plants besides the one for using found items. Bev

o

Thanks Bev. I'll check it out.

o
book by Bender & Rushing

Hi Bev-I just checked at three different book sites and there doesn't seem to be a book by Bender & Rushing on using found objects. Would you happen to know the name? Thanks.

o

Lynn, The book I have by them is Passalong Plants, it has 1 chapter devoted to found objects. I can't think of the name of the book now but I read about it on this forum awhile back ( long while back ) & thats how I ended up with this one. If I think of the name I'll be sure to post it before I forget again. Bev

o

Thanks Bev. I hope you remember the name but I appreciate all the information.
Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here