Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: these books.......

Posted by jiggreen z6 carlisle PA (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 10, 04 at 15:05

hi all! i have these books and am looking to trade for books on either pond plants/aquatic gardens, cottage gardens or perennials.

Have for trade:

Better Homes and Gardens: Step by Step Successful Gardening (soft cover)

Hanging Baskets, Window Boxes and Other Container Gardens~A Guide To Creative Small Scale Gardening by David Joyce (hard cover, great book!)

Ortho's All About Flowering Trees and Shrubs (softcover)

HP Books~Annuals, How to Select, Grow and Enjoy (by Derek Fell, softcover)

I'd prefer to trade all books as one grouping, to minimize shipping. Even though there are 4 books, the trade does not need to be for 4 books, one or two nice books would be fine.

Thanks a lot!
jeana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: these books.......

Hi I would be interested in your hanging basket, window boxes etc. book. Using book rate it comes to $1.85 most of the time. I have Rodale's book of Rodale's successful organic gardening Perennials. It is like new condition/ I have 2 as I got the same gift!! This is a soft cover verizon and is 160 pages. PLMK what you think? Thanks

o

hi plantladyjan!
that sounds great to me! i have sent you an email.
thanks a lot!
jeana

o

Hi Jeana,

I'm interested in your flowering trees and shrubs book. I don't have any books on those topics but I do have plants to trade or will trade for the following books (hardcover).

Smith and Hawken's Garden Ornament

Better Homes and Garden's Courtyards and Containers

Creating with Concrete by Sherri Warner Hunter

Everlasting Harvest by Leslie Dierks

LMK if interested.

Thanks,
Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here