Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Garden Gate magazine

Posted by Bowdoin 6 Penna. (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 14, 03 at 1:39

Hi All,
Just wondering where you all get your Garden Gate magazine when you purchase it. I have checked it out online, and would love to have an actual copy of it, as it seems like a good magazine to start out with. Would like ANY input. Thanks again. And I am addicted to the GW, if you're wondering!
Emma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Garden Gate magazine

I have subscribed to Garden Gate since it started, and it is my favorite. No ads, and a lot of reader input. It is sent every other month, and I'm glad you posted this, as my subscription has run out and I want to be sure to renew.

o

Emma,
I sent you five issues in Friday's mail. I subscribed to it from the start too. It's a wonderful magazine. They index all of their articles. It has great pictures and instructions. You'll like it.

Susie

o

I'm looking for the following issues of Garden Gate ... 11, 16, 18, 19 and 39 ... which will complete my set. Besides eBay, does anyone have ideas where I might find them?

Thanks!
Vickie K.
LhasaApsoRescue.org ~ Colorado

o

the web site is www.gardengatemagazine.com They have some of the back issues available, but 6 issue minimum.

I am looking for issue #28, and can trade #34 or #37.

o

I originally was getting them in Wal-mart but just recently subscribed (lot cheaper). I also took advantage of the 9 volume binder they have available -- really great - available at gardengatestore.com or 1-800-978-9631. Also check their website gardengatemagazine.com

o

Hello Everyone, I am looking for issues 7, 8, and 30. If anyone wants to trade for anything between 13-28 or 37-55 I have some duplicates. Thanks.

o

Hi, I have all of the Garden Gate magazines except for issue #90 which I am looking for. I do not have duplicates of GG to trade but have some other garden magazines such as BHG Special Publications "Simply Perfect Roses" or BHG Special Interest Publications "Garden, Deck & Landscape."

o

Hi! Check out Bonanza. I found one lady who has a few back issues . . .

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonanza

o
Another link for Garden Gate fans

Did a quick search. Here's another place that might interest you. Also, keep in mind magazines.com if you are renewing a subscription. They normally have some good coupons and if you go through Ebates.com you can get a good percentage off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Back Issues

o

I have Garden Gate magazines...vol.# 38, 53,54 and a comprehensive index of articles for vol.1-48.....would like to exchange for vol. # 42 and 43 of Garden Gate.

o

There is now a deal (today's the last day) that you can get all the issues since 1995 on dvd for 49.00. I'm getting it for my birthday!

o

I sent you five issues in Friday's mail. I subscribed to it from the start too. It's a wonderful magazine. They index all of their articles. It has great pictures and instructions. You'll like it.

Here is a link that might be useful: نقل اثاث بجدة

o

Check out eBay. It's best to find those that have more than one issue for sale cause of the shipping and sometimes they can be a REAL BARGAIN.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here