Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beautifulreddahlias

Have books/Looking for books

Hello All! I have a few gardening books that a kind friend bought for me that I really didn't need. I didn't have the heart to tell her so I am hoping to trade them for some books I can use. I have: Landscaping 123 zones 5-6 from homedepot, Black&Decker Designing your outdoor home, Houseplants for the purple thumb, Better homes and gardens favorite houseplants, Greenhouse gardening and Home remedies for seniors. If anyone is interested let me know. I am looking for any of the Horticulture society books accept Encyclopedia of gardening(have that one), any books on seed identification (encyclopedia form), any books specific to seed germination(encyclopedia form)I have a general knowledge of seed identification and germination but would like to learn more of the specifics. I am alos interested in finding books specific to plants and the fertilizers they require. If you would like to trade or have books I'm looking for and do not need I will pay for postage. If anyone is interested in my books but do not have a trade if you send postage they are yours. I hate to see them sitting and collecting dust!Thanks

Nina

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions