Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: for plants or seed i want

Posted by mygardengirl (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 9, 06 at 19:49

these are the books i have green fingers, making the most of your greenhouse flowering fruiting and foliage vines, narutalizing bulbs,greenhouse gardening,roses, trees,evergreens,garden construction, the impatient gardener,easy lifelong gardening,the complete idiots guide to gardening,the winter garden, landscaping with perenials,the flower garden, flowers trees a other plants,clematis pocket plants, patios balconies and window boxes, (flowers amazing tips and tricks an tonics house plants roses ever greens and shrubs trees lawns baxers dozen by jerry baker) thank you for looking

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: for plants or seed i want

some one who just started gardening was lucky to get all the books for free, thats what makes the world go around enjoy them and thank you for the nice email bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here