Return to the Book Reviews Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Fruit trees and Propagation

Posted by graftingwax 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 28, 09 at 2:37

I am seeking books about fruit trees and propagation topics. I have seeds to trade or books, listed here:

GOOD-BYE BUGS!: A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO COPING WITH INSECTS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS. BY ALLEN WEST, Ph.D. AND BEV SMALLMAN, Ph.D. 1983. SOFTCOVER, LIBRARY DISCARD, 144 PAGES.

HOUSEPLANTS. PRINTED FOR THE AMERICAN HORT SOCIETY BY ORTHO BOOKS. 1980. HARDCOVER, LOTS OF COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS, NO MARKINGS, 144 PAGES.

SET OF TIME-LIFE ENCYCLOPEDIAS OF GARDENING. 1978. HARDCOVER, LITTLE WEAR, NO MARKINGS, LOTS OF COLOUR PHOTOS AND WATERCOLOUR ILLUSTRATIONS, EACH VOLUME ABOUT 150 PAGES. VOLUMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LANDSCAPE GARDENING.
FLOWERING HOUSE PLANTS.
GREENHOUSE GARDENING.
BULBS.
WILDFLOWER GARDENING.
GARDENING UNDER LIGHTS.
VEGETABLES AND FRUITS.
GARDEN CONSTRUCTION.
PESTS AND DISEASES.
TREES.
FLOWERING SHRUBS.
FERNS.

A WAY TO GARDEN: A HANDS-ON PRIMER FOR EVERY SEASON. BY MARGARET ROACH. 1998. LOTS OF COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS, 176 PAGES, HARDCOVER, LIBRARY DISCARD, GARDEN TASKS EXPLAINED WITH HUMOUR IN CHRONOLOGICAL SEQUENCE, JANUARY TO DECEMBER.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Book Reviews Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here