Return to the Botany Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Identify this little ones

Posted by silverwolf5 9 (My Page) on
Sun, May 23, 10 at 8:14

Hi, I've been planting some seeds of various fruits trees and bushes, altough some strange plants have been growing but I don't know what are they, I will post some pictures to see if anyone can help me identify them, I know little about plants so technical terms must be translated first. :)

Here's the first one, I know the one on the left is a Physalis as I already own one and some more are growing, but the one on the right I suspect to be Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) which is most used to make tea around here, I planted some seeds long before Physalis on middle of winter, altough it has the same size! What could it possible be?

This two pictures I'm really clueless on what they may be (I attached them and I'm letting them grow anyway, I suspect they're weeds):

Another one:

This one seems familiar with other ornamental plants that grow aroud:

This one I suspect to be a tomato, altough I didn't plant any seeds of it:

The same plant from another angle:

And for the last, this little ones, which I suspect to be Coffee, (Coffea Arabica), which I planted long ago:

Can someone identify them please?
Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Identify this little ones

There is a "Name That Plant" forum that is more appropriate for plant ID. Also, you should be aware that seedlings often display very different foliage appearance from more mature plants of the same species so ID is not always accurate with plants of a very young age.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Botany Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here