Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mianame

Another Identify Plant Post

Mianame
18 years ago

I have a rather sick plant on my hands and I'm not sure how to help it due to me not knowing what type it is.

We got it as a present from a friend and she couldn't remember where she had gotten it even. I've been trying to keep it alive as vest I can. Some days its leaves are full and standing and other days they droop and look frail. It also seems to have various holes in it. I think it might be from bugs, but I'm not sure.

I tried putting it outside recently and now the leaves have curled on the end and turned crisp. Watering it hasn't helped as yet. If anyone could tell me what type of plant it is or any way that I might be able to keep it alive please let me know!

Here's a link to the picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Gendrlyconfused/Plant.jpg

As you can see it looks a little beaten, but I swear this morning it looked fine and healthy as ever other than the holes. Only when I came in this afternoon and rushed it inside did it look this bad. Is there anyone who knows why or how it changes so quickly?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner
More Discussions