Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: alot of bromeliad pups

Posted by ryanmor z6 PA (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 22:39

Hello
Time to thin out my pup collection. I have many bromeliad species that have pupped like crazy and are ready to trade. Email me for list.

I am looking for named orchids.

Thanks
Ryan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: alot of bromeliad pups

Hi I am starting a bromeliad collection and am looking for a lot of different types. I have some unusual tropicals and temperates to offer in exchange.
Let's talk!

o

• Posted by
    simba-nj 6
    (gw:simba-nj) on
    Fri, Mar 10, 06 at 10:49

Do you have any pups left? I have bilbergia or a cattaleya orchid(don't know variety), or orchid cacti...
Thanks.
Cynthia

o

Hi Ryan - I have several species orchids to trade, but can't find your email. Please let me know what you have to trade and if you're looking for any particular plants. I'll try to update my list in the next couple days.

o

any pups left? I have a few named Kats and other orchids. tim

o

I have several Lila pups and a few other Neos to trade. What's your email address?

o

Hi, Do you have any pups left?

o

So do u have any pups left?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here