|Please take a look at my trade list for plants that I have.
Aechmea bromeliifolia and cv ‘Rubra’
|hello im new to broms but i see that u have a ton for trade i have tone of flowers fruits and vegetables if u would like to trade|
|This is a list of bromeliads that I am looking for. The only ones I have are the two on my trade list.|
Here is a link that might be useful: trade list
- Posted by Peggy Fabre 8B - 9A(email@example.com) onThu, Jun 23, 11 at 9:22
|I have lots of aechmea covata that I would be willing to trade for. I also have other broms that are not on your list if you are interested.|
|hi there, i have a few good sized plants you are looking for..i am interested in your Heliconia schiedeana, slender lady palm, |
i have Dyckia ferox, Aechmea distichantha and A.d.forma albiflora, Bromelia balansae, Vriesia ï¿½Seminole Chiefï¿½ and Aechmea distichantha x planerophlebia .. let me know what ones your interested in and if you have what i am looking for. thanks!
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Bromeliad Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here