Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poohbearlvr

WANTED: Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'

PoohBearLvr
11 years ago

I am looking for a pup or bigger of Billbergia 'Pink Champagne'. I put this also in the disscussion section. But it will probably get deleted as a 'wanted' ad. I am also looking for the red or pink varieties of this Billbergia, to add to my rather dull color collection. They are mostly brown or green. They bloom like crazy, then they look great. But blooming season just ended, and I am left with dull colored Billbergias.

So...does anyone have any of the 'Pink Champagne' that they would be willing to trade, or trade for $$$. I have seen several red varieties, that are close to the Pink Champagne, but Pink Champagne is THE one I want SO badly. EBay has like 2 for sale, but the prices are outrageous, and the shipping for 1 tiny pup, makes it out of reach for me.

Are there any other bromeliad growers out there willing to help a new collector, get a bigger collection. I want to add color to my garden and this Pink Champange is SO bright, I want one so badly. But I have also seen many different red varieties, that I assume are related to Pink Champange. I would love to add more red ones to my yard. The big collection I just ordered on EBay will get here in a week or so, but they are all Neos. Nice spotted and splashed colors, but this Pink Champagne caught my eye,and I SO badly want one. Can anyone help?

Comment (1)